Friday, October 28, 2011

Welcome to the Blog

As a veteran hall director, I can confidently say that I have seen a lot of weird things. I also know that I am not the only one. I have searched the Internet, my local bookstore, and even the university library; however, I cannot find any literature on the experience of the typical hall director. That's where I come in.

My blog will be a random assortment of stories, rants, and opinions from past and present experiences at my institution. Although I am on Twitter, I thought it would be educational, as well as therapeutic, to tell my side of the live-in professional story in more than 160 characters. If you are a hall director, going to school to be one, or have kids living at college, this is the blog for you.

Enjoy and check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment